Conditions for Returning, Exchange or Refunding Products
Return, Exchanges and refunds requests can be initiated by one of the following two options:
Please bring the product(s) to our High Street Store on Heads Rd, Keswick along with the receipt.
By filling in the returns form and posting them back to:
Kong Adventure, Heads Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5EZ
Please contact the store by phone beforehand and we strongly recommend you use suitable packaging to ensure their safe transit, and use a recorded/insured delivery service, as we will not be held responsible for returned goods lost or damaged in transit.
If you wish to return or exchange an item that you have purchased online or at our High-Street Store all items must first meet the following criteria, in addition to other conditions outlined below.
• All Items must be returned in a new and unused condition
• They must have all the original packaging, labelling and tags
• Be complete, with any additional accessories or stickers supplied returned as well
• Returned with the original Receipt/Packing Slip.
If a product is returned and does not meet all of the above criteria KONG Adventure holds the right not to process the refund/return/exchange
In addition to the above criteria, the following conditions must also be met;
Items bought from our High-Street Store
1. Any unused and unworn items, with the exception of items ordered specially and items sold as “shop soiled” or reduced, can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase.
2. Any faulty goods returned within 30 days of purchase with minimal wear and accompanied by proof of purchase will be exchanged for an identical item or refunded. Please note this may require KONG Adventure to order that item in.
3. Any faulty goods returned more than 30 days from purchase and accompanied by a proof of purchase may be sent for repair, or replacement or refunded at the Managers discretion.
4. Where a fault or the cause of the fault is not apparent to our staff we reserve the right to send the item for testing before deciding on any action to be taken
5. Any faulty goods returned showing wear and which cannot be reasonably repaired may have an amount deducted from the refund or credit note
6. Where an item was purchased by Credit/Debit card then any refund must be made on the same Credit/Debit Card
This policy is in addition to and does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Items Bought Online
Cancellation within 14 days
All Items bought online have the RIGHT TO BE CANCELLED within a 14 day period.
1. A cancellation request must be submitted within 14 days of purchase either by EMAIL or phone – 017687 75907
2. Orders cancelled within 14 days will receive a full refund including postage and surcharges
3. It is up to the customer to pay for the return postage
4. The RETURNS FORM will need to be filled in and forwarded to KONG Adventure
5. Proof of postage must be obtained and a copy EMAILED to KONG Adventure
6. The Item must be returned within 14 days of the cancellation request
7. The refund will not be processed until the item has been received instore and items checked to ensure they meet all the criteria outlined above.
Returns and Exchanges Within 30 days
Most items can be returned to KONG Adventure and the customer issued a full refund or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. However, some items are not included, please see below for details
1. A return or exchange request must be submitted within 30 days either by EMAIL or phone – 017687 75907
2. Orders returned/exchanged between 14 -30 days will only receive a refund for items purchased, the postage cost and surcharge will not be refunded.
3. The customer is required to pay for the return postage.
4. The item must be returned within 14 days of the return/exchange request
5. In the case of exchanges KONG Adventure will pay for the replacement item to be posted to the customer one additional time. For any subsequent exchanges the customer will be required to pay for the postage for the returning item and for the new item being sent out.
6. The RETURNS FORM should be printed out, completed and mailed back with the item.
7. Proof of postage should be obtained and an EMAIL sent to KONG Adventure
8. The refund/exchange will not be processed until the item has been received back instore and the item(s) checked to ensure they meet all the above criteria.
Damaged, Faulty and Wrongly Delivered items
KONG Adventure take every precaution to try and ensure that all items are delivered in good working order and undamaged, however we understand that some damage may occur during transport. Similarly, mistakes could be made while packing or the wrong item sent by mistake.
1. KONG Adventure must be informed of any damaged, faulty or wrongly delivered items within 14 days of delivery.
2. The item will need to be posted back to KONG Adventure along with the completed RETURNS FORM within 14 days of notifying them.
3. Once the item has been received by our high-street store and any damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered item has been confirmed by a member of staff, a full refund or replacement will be processed.
4. In the case of a refund, KONG Adventure will refund the full amount paid, including the original postage and surcharge and the postage paid to return the item. Proof of cost must be supplied.
5. In the case of a replacement KONG Adventure will pay for the post of the new item to be sent out and a refund will be issue for the cost of sending the item back. Proof of cost must be provided.
i) In some cases, this will mean KONG Adventure may have to order in new stock. You will be informed of this at the time and a time frame will be given. It is up to the customer if they wish to wait for the item to come into stock or take a refunded instead. KONG Adventure can not be held accountable for any delays to this time frame caused by its suppliers.
Items that can not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
KONG Adventure sell items that are considered Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Due to the nature of PPE, we cannot accept any returns or Exchanges on these products. These items include but are not limited to; harness, ropes, belay equipment, karabiners, helmets, climbing protection. If you are unsure whether the item you are purchasing is classed as PPE please contact KONG Adventure.
This is in addition to and does not affect your Statuary Rights.